JPL Construction Ltd can offer you a range of groundwork services as part of your project, including:
- Site clearance– before commencement of any project, it is important the site is cleared correctly, including removal of waste, old foundations, trees or tree stumps, hedges, root balls or hardcore.
- Demolition– as part of your project, we will be happy to demolish old buildings or walls on site.
- Muck away– we can arrange muck away as part of your project and you can be assured that all materials are recycled and re-used wherever possible, helping your project to stay environmentally friendly.
- Foundations – we can construct foundations for industrial, equestrian, agricultural buildings and sheds, for walls, cranes, masts and barriers.
- Piling – for your retaining walls, foundations, lift shafts and ground floor bases we offer services to provide a adequately engineered solution.
- Drainage – as a element of work or as part of a tailored package, JPL Construction Ltd offer drainage designs solutions and installation of drainage systems in accordance with Building Regulations.
- Plant: We own our own plant, all operated by our own qualified staff, which includes: Excavators, Dumpers, Telescopic Forklifts and rollers. This means we can cut out expensive hiring costs and offer a fast, economical, one-stop service for groundwork’s with environmentally friendly recycling and the assurance that we will leave your site in a safe, organised and tidy condition. All our operatives are highly trained and respectful of noise, dust and pollution restrictions, helping build a good rapport with both the client and neighbours. You can be assured that work will be completed to your satisfaction, on-time, and within budget.